Polaris doesn’t switch on

Piopaa21

Polaris doesn’t switch on

Post by Piopaa21 »

Hi,
I received Polaris some days ago and all was ok.
But today it is not possible to turn on Polaris, the battery is 100%, but when I press double,and hold the red button I can not her the three beeps and the Polaris doesn’t move. It remains off.
Yesterday it was ok, so, what can I do? Any idea?
Thank you

Max
UKColin

Re: Polaris doesn’t switch on

Post by UKColin »

I have exactly the same issue. I have emailed support and await an answer.
sinardets

Post by sinardets »

I've got the same issue , the only solution I found is to hold button long time to fold the head and when it starts , stop it right away , so push again the button long time .
If everything works you can start it normally , press quickly and just after press during 2 seconds .
That's not a normal use but the only solution I found.
For me the issue is about the program, the de bounce button is not properly set .
I 'm waiting the answer from Benro .
UKColin

Post by UKColin »

This product is a joke and a waste of money. Why design a product which has to close its position down and design it so the adjustment wheel is then lower than the tripod mount plate? I have three tripods and I can't screw the head to the tripod base because the base is too wide. I have 3 ball heads as well and on each of them the head doesn't slide right in because the adjustment screw is in the way.
I did get the Polaris to adjust after powering on - twice. I also connected the app to the head and the camera Once. But the app would not control the camera settings - ie I couldn't change anything.
The app then disconnected from the camera and will not re-connect.
Now the unit will not rise to the correct position when I turn it on.

A frustrating ridiculous product that is a complete waste of money. I am too old to have this kind of frustration in my life.